One of seven Official Guides to the Wales Coast Path
The 186 mile/300km long Pembrokeshire section of the Wales Coast Path (from Cardigan to Amroth) runs through some of Wales’ most varied and dramatic coastal scenery — high, rugged cliffs and long sandy bays, Pembroke Castle, St David’s cathedral and St Govan’s remote cliff-wrapped chapel, with several large offshore islands. Pembrokeshire is also Britain’s only coastal National Park.
This Official Guide splits the route into 14 convenient day sections, each of about 10-17 miles / 16-27 kilometres. It contains everything local and long-distance walkers need to enjoy the path and includes:
- An overview of Pembrokeshire with dedicated history and wildlife sections
- Fourteen day-walk sections with detailed route descriptions and full, enhanced Ordnance Survey mapping
- Distance charts, section overviews, background information and interpretation of places of interest
- Stunning professional photographs throughout
- Information on accommodation, public transport, local information, weather, and tidal links.
Published by Northern Eye Books, September 2015.