- 16 towns plans and 84 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, places to stay, points of interest and much more
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over one to two weeks, or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets – camping, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels; Farnham through to Dover – where to stay, where to eat, what to see, plus detailed street plans
- Comprehensive public transport information – for all access points on the North Downs Way
- 12 overview maps and trail profiles
- Downloadable gps waypoints.
Published by Trailblazer.